ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Toshi!

Toshi, your birthday is here again and I'm so happy to dedicate this post to you! You are my closest friend, the most wonderful, adoring husband and such an amazing Dad! You fill so many areas and skills in my life that I lack or couldn’t have done without you which I’m extremely thankful for and blessed to have--THANK YOU! Life is so awesome with you, and I couldn't imagine it otherwise--it's been wonderful. I love you and hope this year ahead brings even greater and exciting new challenges along with lots more fun and fulfillment serving Jesus! Happy Birthday to you from me and the kids! XXX!--Oh, and with each year that goes by, you just keep looking better--such an awesome, handsome husband! ILYSM!
--Promise

5 Comments:

Anonymous Toshi said...

Well I might me awesome but you are awesomer. Love you georgeous.

BTW with this post we officially posted late on every birthday this year. Except yours, I missed that one altogether.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Joan said...

"your awesomer" hahah, I should try that on someone.

Ahem.... happy birthday you silly pickle!!!!!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous maria doehler said...

Love you, Tosh!
I hope your coming year is fabulous.
Love you!
Love, Maria

2:35 AM  
Blogger MarieAnne said...

Happy Birthday Tosh!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Flor said...

I'm so late! This is the first time I've visited this blog site this year! Super Belated Happy Birthday Toshi!!! You're a great guy! and your hair looks sooooo much better! haha!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home