ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Whats awesomer than Mikes Hard Lemonade?

Mikes Harder Lemonade...

Warning: Hard. and then some.


Mikes Hard is brilliant but I think they have lowered the bar to like toe level on stupid jokes you can make about anyone drinking Mikes Hard. I mean please, for a nice tasting alcoholic beverage could you please make it just a little more difficult for the average tipsy Tom (I don't if Tom gets tipsy or not) to interrupt my relaxing beverage with a corny joke.


5 Comments:

Blogger Boo ya said...

I can't belive you're moving here as soon as I'm leaving. :(

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Jaydee said...

Try a Relax Drink after a long hard day in NYC, my Nigga.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous toshi said...

nope, moving after you leave. Prom and the kids are gonna be there in a weekish, I won't be there till mid juneish.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Veronica said...

Umm....you better come through Memphis.

Just sayin.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Jaydee said...

Fine, Try and Relax Drink after a long hard day in the hot mexican sun........

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home