ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Ryan!

Ryan is 6 this year and time seems to be going so fast. There's so many cool things about Ryan and I'm so excited to see him growing up. He's an awesome older brother to the rest of his siblings and I rely on him so much. This guy has so much potential (as do all our other kids:) it's amazing to see where and how the Lord will use him in the future. To one of my coolest sons ever--you rock!!! I am so thankful for you and everything the Lord made you to be--I love you so much! Enjoy a wondeful year ahead and Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Wump said...

no way, he has the same birthday as me??

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Jaydee said...

Happy birthday mini Toshi,,,,

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Toshi said...

Ha, no his birthday is the 26th, same as mine. Oh look it is the 26th, looks like I am in line for a few happy birthdays and stuff.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Jaydee said...

Happy birthday....Toshi, mini Toshi's Father....

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home