ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Promise is late...

...psych, she just missed her flight from San Diego and is getting the next one tomorrow

...speaking of Psych, it is awesome, bestest show ever! For some reason it reminds me of JayDee

...speaking of JayDee, and I don't know why this reminded me of him, but I just realized height is totally overrated. Most of the coolest guys I know are short, except JayDee he is tall AND awesome, Devon, Tracy, Philly, Ruthie (not a guy but still cool), Steve (little stevie from wordstock), Phil, even Andre, all short all awesome

...speaking of awesome, limoncello and Vodka, aaaaawesome.  Although without ice it goes a smidge fast and hits you like a tank, a really really slow moving tank that leaves no trace in the morning (ok horrible analogy, NWO of mine)

...and not speaking of anything, that is what I really ought to be doing. I think it is well past time Promise took control of this blog so I can stop posting nonsense just to fill space on this wasteland. Bugger having my name attached to this silly thing, I feel obligated to fill the space and silly once I read it. Solution: don't ever bother rereading what you post. Yey ignorance!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Wump said...

Haha, you're the best Tosh! I love reading this blog, it always makes me laugh.
You better come see us when you're in the area.

--Lainey

6:27 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Well for a limited time only I am in the area. But I will visit by invitation only, call me and let me know I am wanted. I have Big Mikes cell, technically my cell but thats besides the point.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

toshi i really love your writing style, i dont know why i never noticed you write on this blog. cheers to you, we have the same birthday! (you're pretty much the only person i know who does, and isn't ashamed to be called a gemini.)

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Ruthie said...

yay! i made it to the list!!!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Jaydee said...

Soooo... I'm a tall, "Cool" guy. I like the sound of that. Jaydee...Tall, and cool...oh yeah!

12:25 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Ruthie... hells yeah you are on the list, Ruthie is always included on cool lists

Kathy... don't be a frog, Gemini's are awesome and unashamed of it. And sharing a birthday with me, Ryan, and Johnathan just makes you cooler.

JD... you can take the time to call mom but you never call me, talk to the hand boy cause the ears aren't listening. And I just repeated the "Oh, yeah" in my head and laughed out loud. You need to call some time damn your monkey hide.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

Unfortunately I find many of our kind unwilling to admit being a gemini. But you have inspired me. I feel..refreshed?

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Jaydee said...

Sorry man, I'm just at an all time low. This foot has effected pretty much every aspect of my life besides word times. And I lost my phone due to placing it on the top of my car while trying to put my crutches inside it...(forgetting is and riving off).

I'll try and stay in touch though, I just figured Mom would like to listen to the rug rats... Not that you're into the sound of their voice, Uerito!!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home