ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Back in the City

can't get enough the place, and besides the guys at the court are really warming up to me. Some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, or maybe they just like playing against me cause I make them look awesome (my statue pose on defense does that). Trevor is getting quite the reputation there though, between his patented glove and his sharpshooting he is more popular there than I am.

Oh yeah the Canada trip was awesome, highlights included not having drinks with Mike, eating raw seafood, wooping Oli in Wii (awesomest game ever, I think I got tennis elbow after playing an hour), and being half of the awesomest scategories team ever (I contriguted in two categories, obscure sports stars and countries I think and Lainey filled out the other 12, but the important thing is we won). Although next time I need to work out staying overnight, driving from Markham to Scarborough at 3 in the morning and only going 45 is more tedious than you can imagine.

And Promise promises to post something here by tomorrow night, isn't that right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home