ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brady's birthday

So basically I found I am a wiz at these box cakes. I can make like 3 cakes in under 15 minutes. Never has diabetes been this attainable!

Bradyn's birthday is on the 26th but we are going ahead with his birthday party tomorrow, Prom should have his official birthday post up soon but I couldn't resist this opportunity to pimp my mad baking skills as well as my new poofy do'.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Toshi, pride comes before and after the bounce...just something to keep in mind. :D!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Looks good Tosh,love you xoxoxo

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that poofy do is nice.

10:57 AM  
Blogger MarieAnne said...

Wow.. seems like everyones cutting their long hair. A guy I know up here just cut his. I think it looks great! Praying for you! Xoxox

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday lil man.... Lookin good Johnny Deep!!!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha...that's great. Your hair looks good. Long hair is definitely out...spread the word.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently thats the trend and it has made me devote too much of my time blog hopping to find out whether I was trendsetting or trendfollowing. From my extensive studies I think I was about 4th or 5th in line so at least if I am following the trend I am close to the front of the pack.

Now please update this Prom to take my mug off the front of this blog!!!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Maria said...

Ooooo noooo!! you cut your lovely long locks!!
I thot they were great!!--
Well, at least your a pro at box cakes...Im actually pretty good myself!!
we should have a "cake off"

say hi to Prom for me, Oh and your MOM

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Toshi said...

I don't even know which Maria this is, as a name Maria is about as popular as cutting long hair is. Let me know who you are so I can tell them who said hi.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home