ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Diary

Recently my boys and I have started what we call "Family Diary". It's pretty fun and it consists of the boys telling me their thoughts of the day and what they remembered of it while I type it down--their words, thoughts and expressions exact. Some evenings they get really into it and want to keep going on and on especially after an extra fun or busy day. I really enjoy doing it with them and it's been fun to hear different people's perspective and thoughts of the exact same day. I'm thinking "This will be fun to read over and remember ten years or more from now not only for me, but for them as well." Anyway, let's see what tomorrow brings!
--Prom

1 Comments:

Blogger Eman said...

nice seeing you again after such a long time! GBY

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home