ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July Birthday belongs to......

There's a good reason to celebrate and remember the 4th of July--it's her birthday! Everyone knows how wonderful and great a person she is, so here's to you Terri to another exciting year ahead and all the many surprises that are in store. We really love you and are so blessed to know and live with someone as special as you. The Lord sure made you wonderful! Happy Birthday to you and Happy New Year ahead!
--Prom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Prom, you're so sweet.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Terri, I know I only stayed with you guys for a little, but what I saw of you I liked! I love you.
Nicole.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home