ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Friday, May 09, 2008

This Week...

It was a fun week with lovely Nicole visiting, 2 day home trip to Canada, Chinese night, spring cleaning and yes, even a farewell evening party for....Mark who we have known for years. There's that missed feeling that comes around when special people move on, but have left dear memories to friends, family and home to always cherish! We will miss you so much! Anyways, here are a few pics of the last few days with special people that touched our lives.
--Promise

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've heard very good things about you..

I'll be keeping you & your family in my prayers..

p.s. who is the girl in the last pic with you? I think I've seen her pic somewhere..

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your posts they are always so meaningful. I miss you guys. Praying for your move. XOXOX--Timna

8:20 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Thanks for your prayers Timna! We miss you too and are keeping Katie in our prayers. Thanks for your comment:)it was encouraging--XXX!

10:27 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Hi Brian,
Nice to hear that you know about me(?)and surprisingly too as you seem to live quite a distance away. Thanks for your prayers--really appreciate and need them!

P.S. The girl with me is Nicole Costello--wonderful person to know--ask anyone who's met her.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See see see Pro, people do know about you!
You all look lovely in that picture.

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet Maria. And no, I KNOW I'm quite unknown in these parts. Love you!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home