ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!










This week is a highlight for my little Taurus as she is had her 1st birthday! It's her week for posts, so I'll have a few of those up as well. She's wonderful and I love her to bits! I can truly say "Thank God for girls" because Eryn portrays just that--the loveliest little girl ever--just the BEST!!! But then again, it's said that Taurus babies are the easiest ones to take care of, so that's a plus:) She came down with a fever the other day, but recuperated enough to attend her first birthday celebration and enjoy her cake. It was fun seeing everyone come with "say it in pink" style of clothes and her brothers got to show off the cool cards they made for her. Anyway, I love you Baby Girl and wanted to thank you for picking me to be your mom--I couldn't thank you enough and am so looking forward to the special time we have together here on Earth along with the rest of our little family! I love you baby Eryn!
--Prom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful picture! I love you.
Nicole.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet--love you too!
Prom

11:43 PM  
Blogger Simply me said...

you areso beautiful promise...i miss you like crazy xxxoooo

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home