ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sports and Family

I was thinking about it tonight and most of my best memories involve Tracy, my Dad, and sports. Not all of them mind you, getting married, times with my kids, meetings, home activities and time with my family all are big but alot the best times in my life have Tracy, my Dad, and sports prominently involved. Playing football in Shanghai, going to Shanghai Sharks games, watching the Superbowl at 7 in the morning, going to Yankees-Red Sox games, 24 oz Zima's and sunflower seeds, wearing a Red Sox cap to a Yankees-Royals game and drawing more attention than the actual game, watching the Azzurri win the World Cup and dancing around the barn in joy, playing basketball in Jersey, playing football in Manhattan, going to the race track and winning an exacta (won 75$ on a 1$ ticket), being in goal for our Azzurri teams' 5-0 trashing of the French team, wiffle ball games in the summer, watching Pats games and "el muey grande nachos", going to the Pats playoff game, I think I could keep going indefinitely. Anyhow all that to say I love my family and look forward to playing football next weekend, more Yankees and Red Sox this season, more John Sterling , more Euro 2008. and hopefully I'll be able to spend that time with Tracy and my Dad too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...

sniffle...

That was so touching.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home