ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eclipse of the Moon

Last night (2/20/2008) in the dark winter cold, I stepped outside to search for something. Before quickly running back into our nice, warm house, I stopped for a moment and turned my gaze to the moon and thought "That's kind of odd, but strangely pretty at the same time". Half of it appeared as black as night and the other half as white as snow but seemingly transparent with a bright glow around it at the same time. "Oh, how unusual, " I said as I dashed back in and went on with my business. 2 hours later someone said, "Hey, guess what? There is a lunar eclipse tonight, come outside and see!" So that was what was different about the moon tonight! It now made perfect sense as I remembered how beautifully strange the moon looked earlier that evening. I quickly grabbed my camera and took a shot of it. Here it is:
--Prom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home