ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthday Wish for this Year!

I like today......I get a shot at wishing something for the coming year ahead. Of course, whenever I think of what I would like, or pray for, etc. the first thing that comes to my mind are my kids because they are the treasures I've been given and indeed am most richly blessed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful little people! I love you, Prom. Happy Birthday!!I hope your wishes come true, above and beyond, and I hope to see you sometime. XXX

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:44 AM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Thanks Maria--love and miss you lots too!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home