ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Culebra

Bus ride to the ferry and back (I had the honor of sitting next to the most energetic reggatone dancer aboard--love you CB)
An old USA army tank from the war

The Lord and my home (thanks guys!) worked it out for me to come help at the XD. It's been really inspiring and I'm super thankful to be here. It's been busy, but the Lord has also done special things for us while here. One of them was getting to visit one of the ten top beaches in the world. It was beautiful and I got to play some beach soccer, nap, taste the Puerto Rican shishkibab, and go on a lively, energetic bus drive there and back. Of course, the ferry ride there was no fun thing for my stomach and I'm glad I brought a bag with me, but coming back I did much better as I opted to sit up on the deck instead of down below. Anyways, here are some pics of that trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home