ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nothing News

Don't really have an update, Prom was supposed to take care of that but she is uber busy at XD. Nothing new at Home, Eryn has developed the annoying habit of waking up at night and not going back to sleep for a couple hours. Will work on that. Bradyn started getting potty trained. Most of our legal work has been taken care of. You see there are just so many things you can take care of when your wife is gone! Of course I doubt I am doing most of these things right, I tried doing the laundry and ended up washing it 3 times cause I kept forgetting to hang it up. Folding laundry is skill I never learned too well so the kids drawers look kinda messy.

Not that it is important to anyone else but I finally bought a sharp cooking knife. I tell you it is a gift from heaven. I couldn't stop cutting things. Tomatoes, onions, slabs of beef, fingers, you name it I cut it. Try cutting anything with a dull knife and you will see pretty fast how annoying it can be, but a sharp knife is just a thing of beauty. I quartered and defatted (defatted: to remove the fat from a large piece of meat, usually done with a sharp knife) a thing of beef in no time.

BTW I am extremely annoyed with this whole Pats camera thingy. When a guy like LDT can come out and say the Pats live off the statement "you aren't trying if you aren't cheating", well that is just pure class. Especially when he has two teammates who are confirmed cheats! What happens if Marty says on TV, "well in my San Diego days we did that quite often, there was this one time....." All I am saying is the Pats aren't alone in trying to figure out oppositions play calls, it would serve some of these wise guys best to keep quiet and be thankful it wasn't their team caught.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosita said...

Haha... I bet it'd be a bunch of laughs to watch you playing mommy... you're doing great!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Flor said...

Parenting on your own...a real work of heart! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home