ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Home, sweet Home!

In light of all the hip hop happenings this month with people going here and there, meetings held, building projects, etc. there was always one thing that held all of this together and more--my dear Home team. They were there the whole time holding things up so that folks like me could go places and do things that I would not have imagined I'd do without their help and support. Thank you so much guys! I can't express to you enough what you mean to me and all the ways you make our world rock! So instead of me trying to describe who they are, as the famous quote says "A picture is worth a thousand words" I think I'll let the pics say it themselves. To my heroes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

your so sweet prom! but please get a better picture of me that one is sooooo ugly. Thank you for going to XD and coming back again a better shepard. Love you!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Rosita said...

So sweet! You have a beautiful home.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that is an awesome home! People you can count on, and I oughtta know!! Miss you all!
I seriously think of you all the time.
Love you!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home