ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Forever XD!

It's through the offensive that the second generation will come into its own and realize their anointing. They'll see that all that they've been through in their lives, all of the training, all of the tests‚ all of the trials—all of it—has been worth it, for it has made them into the warriors that I've promised that they would be. They'll see that they're no longer the "hope of the future," because the future has arrived, and they are the warriors of the present. It's their day to shine.









There are so many things I would like to say to all those I got to know during this last month. But words aren't enough to thank and appreciate them for being part of our wonderful Family and the special key role each one plays. I'm so blessed to be a part of it all and to truly say "It was worth it all". THANK YOU so much Ryan, Becca, Nicole and home for helping this to all happen. THANK YOU my co-staff team (you know who you are) for all the tremendous qualities you have that I pray one day I am able to gain. THANK YOU Jules, Connie, Ryan, Timmy, Aurora, Kevin, and Jeff for our times together and for putting up with me :) and to all of you who I had the privilege of getting to spend a month of my life with: THANK YOU But of course, the greatest thanks is to You, Jesus, our wonderful Husband who without You, none of us would have been here--THANK YOU!
I think this quote from "Carry the Flame of Revolution" sums up who we are (or have the potential to be):









You are destined not only to be soldiers, fighters‚ and warriors, but champions and winners. You are the ones who will carry the flame of revolution into the future. You are the ones who will make up the primary core of the structure of the Family of the future. You are the ones who will lead that Family into battle, into victory, into its destiny. I can't entrust this calling to children or mere youths. I need grown‚ mature, strong men and women of faith, those who have faced life's struggles and pain, and who have experienced the depths of sorrow and trial, who know what it means to ache, to suffer‚ to weep, and to despair.








17 Comments:

Blogger Woozers said...

Oh, hey look! First to comment! YAY!

You're AWESOME Prom! the bestest roommate a girl could ask for--great Shepherd too! Someone was just commenting to me today how sweet & easy to talk to you are (I totally agree!)

I love you uber mucho & really hope we can hang out together again. :) xoxo!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Ohhh, so sweet! Thank you, Boo--you are the sweetest--love you too! See you sometime again too. XXX!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Token-Black-Girl said...

*weep* I miss you, Prom. You were an awesome shepherdess. I hope to get to hang with you again sometime in the near future. xoxox

12:46 PM  
Blogger Token-Black-Girl said...

You such a sweetie, Prom. Thank you for being so easy to talk to. *weep* I miss you tons already. We have to keep in touch and hang out again in the future, amen? ILY!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Such a good post Promise, I am so happy I got to see you again and that it was at XD. I love and miss you so much xoxoxo

10:42 AM  
Blogger Sonia Lee said...

Promise, you are such a darling. I love and miss you, and I am so glad I got to meet you at XD.
Praying for you and yours!

1:09 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Awww, Connie, you are so precious!!! We'll definitely keep in touch and I'm happily looking forward to our meeting again in the not-too-distant-future. I love you!!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Oh, Vicky and Sonia you girls are wonderful--I'm so glad I got to see you too--I already miss you!XXX
Will keep each other updated through our blogs, that way I won't miss you guys too much! Love you!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you Prom, youz cool!

LMK how your new Canon works out once you get it. xo!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Flor said...

don't know much about this xd thing but you look pretty in the pictures!

8:28 AM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Jules, I love and miss you ! Thank you for helping me find something good! Will LYK once I get it--XXX--you are too cool!

10:35 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Thanks Flor, you are such a sweet sis! I miss you!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Jaydee and Terri said...

Prom, you look H O T in that blue dress, yes, yes, you do.
And for all you XDers, I may have missed the Core, but...I get to live with this wonderful shepherdes. Yes, yes, I do.
-Terri

9:57 AM  
Blogger Flor said...

ummm...can you post something new now? and check out my blog once in awhile and try adding my link to your page. i am your sister after all! :(

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Prom, and I would chat you or Tosh if either of you ever had your chat on! Love you guys!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prom, I posted something here last night, but for some reason it doesn't show. I miss you guys. Turn on your chat sometime!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Rosita said...

Wish I could've gone, but I'm so glad that David and Aurora got to go and experience your shepherding first hand.
They sure loved being there and told me how sweet you were.
Amen.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home