ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Dear Cousins...
































Dear Jordan and Brandon,
It was so much fun to see you again. Thank you for all the fun times we had together during your visit. Thank you for helping us ride our bikes, play baseball with us, building a cool fort by the creek, barbecues, birthday parties, water fun, and all the fun things you did with us. We will really miss you when you go back home and hope that you can visit us again with Shawn. You guys are the best! We love you!
Love, Ryan and Bradyn

2 Comments:

Blogger Simply me said...

sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been having a hard time commenting with my blog...isuues, arghhhh. anyhow, I love you so much and thank you for helping to care for our boys. xxxoooo

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it kind of reminds of the pics dad you used to take of Joseph and I..

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home