ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Daddy Day Care

Thursday Prom is leaving for the XD and I am going to be home with the 3 kids for the next 4 weeks. I know that this is going to be a super great experience for her to learn and grow as a shepherd and I am super happy she will be going but at the same time I can't help feeling a little apprehensive. Taking care of a 3 month old certainly isn't my specialty but hey if our parents could do it why can't we. My mom had to leave Terri for a month to go to meetings when she was about the same age so I figure why not try to best her time!

Besides if 3 of us can take care of 7 kids under the age of 8 without a house to live in for 3 weeks (that was the Wordstock before last) this ought to be a walk in the park. Just don't remind me I said this a week from now when I can't wake up for devotions.

Anyhow here is a great pic of Prom and Eryn.



Ryan is getting pretty good at wiffle ball, if you see in the back of this pic Ryan knocked me in from 3rd.Eryn got a little lost

I got stuck with all the stragglers


4 Comments:

Blogger Rosita said...

Oh, Promise is beautifool! Too bad I couldn't make to the XD. Will miss you, Prom!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GBY man. I'll be praying for you.

Gosh...I hope when I get married and have kids my husband would do that.

8:28 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Of course he will, guys are wonderful that way!

BTW did you get the note I sent to your operationeasternsun email?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Ohhh!! So Sweet,you look like such a good Daddy!!
lots of love to you and Promise.and BTW Cute kids.
Maria

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home