ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

To a Wonderful Person....
























































I wanted to put this up on Father's Day--but better late than never. It's about a wonderful person who I am not only blessed to have as a father to my kids, but a great husband, friend and love to me. When I first met him, he didn't come like that as the "package" deal, but with time, wife, kids, experience and lots more that came along, he developed those beautiful attributes that I'm so blessed to enjoy and cherish. Thank you so much Toshi for the deep love you have for me and the kids. We have gone and are still going through alot, but it's the Lord's love through you that has pulled us together. I couldn't ask for better and the Lord knew what the kids and I needed--YOU! You have left no stone unturned to express your unconditional love towards us...Now its our turn to express our love for you--We Love You!!!
Ryan with Daddy
Bradyn with Daddy
Eryn with Daddy
"Anyone one can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Flor said...

i see...so you called her eryn, huh? hmmm....

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toshi, you are a awesome Dad! ILY!
The PEP seems to have done you and Jer a world of good, ahem!

9:34 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Pish Posh to you Maria, i knew someone would read that and get the wrong conclusions.

Just for the record, the classes, meetings, discussions groups, pray, P&P, and everything else children related were the #1 best part of PEP. I just figured it was the same for everyone else so I put the next 10 best things up. Now what do YOU have to say for yourself Maria???

8:23 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

This was a really beautiful post Promise. I need to call you sometime so we can catch up, miss you

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home