ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Guys!!!

I would never have imagined that our first son would have the same birth date as his Dad (May 26), but nothing is coincidence! The Lord made it special for Toshi to share his special day with his first kid and vice versa! I'm super thankful and happy that the Lord saw fit to bless me with them and my life wouldn't be the same without them. There are so many great and wonderful things I could say, expound and go on about them. But I just wanted to let you know again, Toshi, how AWESOME of a Dad you are to our kids and what a LOVING, CARING, WONDERFUL husband and friend you are to me, I couldn't ask for better. Thank You! And Ryan, you are such a good, older brother to your younger siblings and are learning so much so fast--I'm so proud of you! I love you both so much and pray that we can keep enjoying, learning, progressing and building more memories together in the coming year ahead! We have only one life to live, and I'm so thankful I can spend, enjoy and live it with you guys!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both!!!
Love, Prom


















4 Comments:

Blogger toshandprom said...

I love you too, Honey. Thanks for putting up with all 3 of us (I am not including the girl cause she already sides with you on everything). I still think we should have at least given him Toshi as a second name. How often is your first son born on your birthday, we could have started a Family tradition. Oh well, somethings you just can't undo.

How bout that Kevin Youkilis goatee though! I should grow that bad boy out again. Okay maybe not but seriously what was I thinking? And that was my wedding too. Well like I said there are some things you just can't undo.

--Toshi

11:21 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Hon, first of all, I think you looked great at our wedding and still do--with or without your Kevin Youkilis goatee. And secondly, BIG thanks to you for putting up with me.XXX!
Your wifee

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Toshi. I'm just repaying the late favor.

Oh, does your daughter have a name yet?

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Promise
You have a beautiful family! Congrats! My email is izzy_am@yahoo.com it would be nice to be in touch.
A really long lost friend. Isabel

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home