ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Wonderful Mother's Day Gift from Jesus!

She was a total surprise gift to me! For most of my pregnancy, I was convinced and told everyone that I was going to have a boy--even dreamt of it, that it would be a Gemini, and I would be two weeks late (definitely would not have a baby during Wordstock time, how inconvenient!) Well, I just so happened to be very OFF (big time) in my guesstimation of things and the Lord had this grand surprise for me up His sleeve the whole time. The delivery was very quick, TYJ!! We drove to the Midwife's at 2:45am which is about 3 hours away, but thanks to our speedy driver, Sam, we made it there in 2 and 1/2 hours and I had the baby at 5:45am. If we had arrived on time, I would probably have had the baby in the car. My wonderful Mother-in-law, Jenny, who has faithfully been there with me for every one of my births, was again by my side to help me this third time (thanks, Mom!) My dear huband, Toshi, was so hoping to be there for the birth, but our Taurus girl just had to come during Wordstock time. Toshi was really praying for a girl, so I know the Lord made it real special by granting him his heart's desire of having his very own little girl. One thing the Lord said really stuck to me:
I love you, My darling wife, and I'm looking forward to the birth of our child. She was chosen by Me, and she chose to come to be your child on Earth. She will melt your hearts‚ give you great joy, and deepen your love for Me. She will be a blessing! Though it will be a lot of work to raise her, as is the case with all children, you will never regret that you allowed Me to fulfill My will for you through conceiving her. Thank you‚ My precious love. I am with you to keep you each step of the way.
Thank You, Sweet Husband and Love, for Your beautiful gift of this new baby!
--Promise

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Promise! Keep popping them out!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Rosita said...

She's beautiful, Promise! And I just know you'll fall in love with her, even though she didn't turn out to be a boy, ha! xox

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home