ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Little Minds

Finally back at Home for a while. Spent some quality time with this little munchkin. (Still nameless) I definitely haven't spent enough time with this little wigger. (Although I am not sure if he really counts as a wigger, he is darker than JD. I would blame the mailman but we were in China! Iffy none the less.)










And these two guys are too much fun to be with. While I was waiting for the pics to upload Brady went and put his finger in the fan, got nicked once and says Owwy, then he puts his finger in again and gets hit harder by the fan and yells Owwy louder. So I told him of course it is going to hurt wise guy, didn't you find that out the first time? But his curiosity wasn't satisfied and he goes off and comes back with a pencil to put in the fan. Naturally I jumped to the fans rescue at that point before he figures out how to really break it. Now were did he get that idea from, I swear I never try to break things!
--Toshi

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a child named Brady?

Don't you think that's just a little obsessive?

1:00 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

Just a tad perhaps.

No his name is Bradyn, yes it does come rather close to Brady, hence why I call him Brady at times, but he was not named after a certain Super Bowl winning quarterback. I just liked liked the name. And the fact that the Pats had just won a Super bowl a few weeks before he was born didn't play into the equation at all. NO way whatsoever.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you say so.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you talking about she is not nameless, her name is Aron. I've been told this from a very determined and reliable source(a.k.a Ryan), and he does not seem to care that you disapprove of the name, snicker.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Awww I miss those little boys so much, sniff sniff

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home