ToshandProm

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Style of the month

Prom and I finally did some Christmas shopping yesterday. The problem for us is that we can never get something right for the other person. Promise is a needs person, as in she only wants people to get her something that she needs. Now those things that she needs are usually socks or hair bobbles, or scissors or something. Things that you could get every day. Whereas I am more of a wants person, I want presents that I want , not that I need. So when I buy her something I want to get her something that she wants, preferably not something from a Dollar Store. Whereas Prom wants to get me something that I need but don't really want. So all that to say we were in Walmart and she says "here let me show you the thing that I want to get you and you can pick something out". So she shows me all the hair buzzers they have there. Now my initial thought is "what, why would I want a hair buzzer, my hair is like two feet long", but Prom persisted "but you always need to buzz the boys' hair and besides you won't always have long hair(hint, hint, wink, wink), besides if you are going to get a buzzer you should have a really good one that you can keep for years and years and won't break down." So finally I agreed and we got a nice buzzer that I promised to keep a secret till Christmas. Unfortunately, when we got Home I had to open it up and once I saw it, I fell in love. It is so cool. So of course I had to try it out on someone. So I sat the boys down and the thing works soooo good! I mean I always had problems with cutting the boys hair but this time it went so fast cause it is the best buzzer in the world. Anyhow here is the boys new hairstyle for this month. Because I want to use my new toy as much as possible I am going to buzz them every month and try a new style each month. I am trying to get Prom to agree to cutting their names in their hair next month!

3 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

lol....that Prom, she's one of a kind!!!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is with you hair dude? Not cool!!!!!!!

8:36 PM  
Blogger toshandprom said...

What are you talking about? My hair is fine, it is just long, perhaps a little too long but what can you do. It isn't like there is a barber around the corner here. Now reveal yourself anonymouse so I can poke fun at your hair.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home